Characterizations for certain analytic functions by series expansions with Hadamard gaps
- A. El-Sayed Ahmed email@example.com
- A. Kamal firstname.lastname@example.org
- T.I. Yassen email@example.com
In this paper we characterize QK,Ï‰(p, q) functions by lacunary series under mild conditions posed on the weight functions K and Ï‰, where QK,Ï‰(p, q) is a space of analytic functions defined in the unit disk generalizing the well known analytic Besov-type space.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- A. Kamal, T.I. Yassen, D-metric Spaces and Composition Operators Between Hyperbolic Weighted Family of Function Spaces , CUBO, A Mathematical Journal: Vol. 22 No. 2 (2020)
- A. El-Sayed Ahmed, M. A. Bakhit, Composition operators in hyperbolic general Besov-type spaces , CUBO, A Mathematical Journal: Vol. 15 No. 3 (2013): CUBO, A Mathematical Journal
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
A. El-Sayed Ahmed, A. Kamal, and T. Yassen, “Characterizations for certain analytic functions by series expansions with Hadamard gaps”, CUBO, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 81–93, Mar. 2014.